Venous problems often arise due to the weakened nature of the connective tissue, which can be regarded as a natural flaw.

These problems often start in the groin or the back of the knee. There are thousands of veins in our bodies that carry blood back to the heart. This task is particularly challenging for the veins in our legs, as they must transport blood from the toes to the heart against the force of gravity.

When our legs move, this action facilitates the blood’s upward journey, moving it in sections. To prevent the blood from flowing backwards due to gravity, our veins are equipped with valves. However, if these valves do not work properly, blood can flow back into the leg, leading to the formation of varicose veins or the development of oedema, a condition that causes the leg to swell.

The deep vein system in the leg is responsible for returning about 90% of the blood to the heart, while the superficial vein system is responsible for the remaining 10%. These two venous systems are connected by perforating veins, which are responsible for moving blood from the superficial venous system into the deeper veins of the leg.

An important system of perforating veins is located near the inner ankle. This is precisely where teveno proves to be useful.

This smart technology offers solutions to help the venous system perform its function effectively, thereby reducing the negative effects of venous disease. teveno technology improves the interconnective blood flow between the two venous systems, enabling efficient blood transport from the superficial venous system to the deep leg vein system.

Prevent and avoid venous disease:

Sitting for long periods of time – little movement, such as:

  • in the airplane
  • in the car
  • on the bus
  • in the office etc.

Standing for long periods of time such as:

  • on the assembly line
  • during assembly
  • in sales
  • at trade fairs
  • at the operating table
  • at work e.g. as a hairdresser etc.